Directions for Ixworth Hall from South Kensington Station: Walk down Pelham Street which becomes Sloane Avenue after the crossroads, take a right after the Michelin building onto Ixworth Place, and Ixworth Hall is opposite MyHotel Chelsea, through the Samuel Lewis gates.
A tango reminder for this week!
- Thursday Drop-In Class @ Ixworth Hall, Ixworth Place, SW3 3QG – £10 regulars or first class half price, £5 (opposite MyHotel Chelsea, through Samuel Lewis gates)
- Friday Drop-In Class @ Dance Attic, 368 North End Rd., SW6 1LY – £6 (plus £2 at door)
- PLUS Shusheta Milonga after the class @ Dance Attic: dancing till 10.00pm, £5 for milonga or only £9 including the class.
- For more information visit www.tangolicious.co.uk
- Contact: email@example.com / 07901 551955 (Jane)
Drop-In Class tonight and every Thursday at Ixworth Hall, SW3 3QG from 7.30-8.30pm £10 – bring a friend for free during October! Beginners and Improvers Class.
Drop-In Class tomorrow and every Friday at Dance Attic, SW6 1LY from 7.30-8.30pm £6 plus £2 at the door. General Level Class.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 07901 551955 (Jane)
Starting this month, the regular Thursday classes are returning to Ixworth Hall in Ixworth Place Chelsea (opposite MyHotel Chelsea, through the Samuel Lewis gates). The full timetable is as follows:
- Group Classes:
- Thursdays @ Ixworth Hall, Ixworth place, SW3 3QG
- 7.30-8.30pm £10
- Fridays @ Dance Attic, 368 North End Road, SW6 1LY
- 7.30-8.30pm £6 (plus £2 entry to Dance Attic)
- Shusheta on Friday 14th October after the 7.30 class @ Dance Attic from 8.30-10.00pm
- New Milonga! More details to follow, on Saturday 19th November @ St. Luke’s Hall, St. Luke’s Street, SW3 3RP : Class 6.00-7.00pm followed by milonga from 7.00-10.00pm